James Wellbeloved Photography / Video Clips Submission Form Terms & Conditions
This document sets out the terms and conditions which apply to the use by Crown Pet Foods Ltd (“Mars” or “us“) of any photographs, videos or other images (“Content“) submitted by you to us through the James Wellbeloved website (www.wellbeloved.com) (the “Website“).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By submitting any Content to us through the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions, do not submit any Content to us.
- To submit Content to us, you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) aged 16 years or over at the time of submission.
- Mars does not own any Content submitted by you to us. Instead, by submitting the Content to us you grant to Mars a perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free licence to adapt, delete, enhance, translate, digitally edit, copy, use and reproduce the Content, and to publish the Content on the Website, on Mars’ branded pages of social media platforms and in Mars’ newsletters and other marketing materials.
- You also give Mars permission to publish your name, the name of your pet, and any other information provided by you to accompany the Content (“Accompanying Information“) in association with the Content.
- You confirm that you give Mars permission to share the Content and Accompanying Information with others, such as Mars’ marketing agencies, to adapt, delete, enhance, translate, digitally edit, copy, use, reproduce and/or publish the Content and Accompanying Information on Mars’ behalf.
- You waive all moral rights in the Content and any rights to approve Mars’ use of the Content or any Accompanying Information to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You confirm you are the full legal owner of all rights featured in the Content (including but not limited to, copyright, trademarks, patent rights, rights of privacy, music and image rights).
- Any Content submitted by you must be original, belong to you, and not feature any other individuals (except with the express consent of such individuals).
- You confirm that any other person who is featured in the Content or referenced in Accompanying Information has also agreed to be featured and has also agreed to these terms and conditions.
- You must not submit any Content or Accompanying Information that is discriminatory, unlawful, infringing any third party rights, pornographic, sexually suggestive, or offensive, encouraging or condoning violence, or which features you or another individual in a nude or partially nude state.
- You acknowledge that Mars is under no obligation to use the Content or any Accompanying Information in any way, and that Mars may delete or remove any published Content or Accompanying Information at any time for any reason.
- You can ask Mars or its marketing agencies to stop using the Content or Accompanying Information at any time, and to delete all personal information about you from their databases. If you make such a request, your Content or Accompanying Information will not be used, reproduced or published by Mars in future, but may continue to appear in existing posts or publications. Such requests must be made in writing to: Oak Tree Meadow, Blackworthy Rd, Castle Cary BA7 7PH or through the contact form.
- As between you and us, any Content or Accompanying Information will be non-confidential and non-proprietary and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of Content or Accompanying Information. None of the Content or Accompanying Information will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Mars, and Mars will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content or Accompanying Information you provide.
- Mars may update these terms and conditions from time to time. You should therefore review these terms and conditions each time before uploading any Content or Accompanying Information to the Website. Any updated terms and conditions will be effective as of the time of publication by us, and will apply to any Content and Accompanying Information submitted by you to us from that point forward.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.