James Wellbeloved Rewards Programme
The James Wellbeloved Rewards Programme offers registered pet owners the ability to earn points when they purchase James Wellbeloved dog, cat and ferret pet food products at selected participating stockists.
By registering or activating a card you are accepting the terms and conditions set out below:
- James Wellbeloved Rewards Programme cards are available from selected participating stockists and are activated through the stockist by providing a valid mobile phone number.
- The Rewards programme requires use of a printer (to print vouchers), internet access, use of a valid email address and registration with the James Wellbeloved Rewards Programme www.rewards.wellbeloved.com.
- Online registration via www.rewards.wellbeloved.com is required to access the site, view points and redeem them against promotional items and vouchers.
- The James Wellbeloved Rewards Programme card and any associated points are provided by James Wellbeloved and will remain the property of James Wellbeloved at all times.
- As per our standard promotional terms and conditions the scheme is only open to:
- Persons aged 18 and over; and
- Residents of United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland only on a one account per person basis.
- James Wellbeloved reserves the right to refuse accounts at its sole discretion.
- James Wellbeloved reserves the right to amend or terminate the programme at any time and will provide 28 days notice to users before doing so via it’s Rewards website (www.rewards.wellbeloved.com).
- All personal details provided by the pet owner must be correct and it is the pet owner’s responsibility to inform James Wellbeloved of any changes. James Wellbeloved cannot be held liable for any loss of points due to missing or incorrect data or other such occurrence.
- Rewards programme cards are:
- Non-transferable and only to be used by the registered user
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other James Wellbeloved offer
- Not substitutable for cash alternatives
- Open to pet owners (consumers) only and not available to persons linked to any stockist running the Rewards scheme
- Only available whilst stocks last.
- Accounts without any activity (e.g. a purchase from a participating Rewards stockist using your card, or by redeeming your points through rewards.wellbeloved.com) within a period of 12 months will be removed and accumulated points balance will be permanently deleted.
- The James Wellbeloved Rewards Programme card can be used to earn points against purchases of James Wellbeloved products at participating Rewards stockists only.
- James Wellbeloved Rewards Programme card points can be earned in selected participating stockists on most James Wellbeloved products excluding professional ranges.
- James Wellbeloved reserves the right to alter points available on each product at its discretion and may provide promotional periods of increased points on selected products in selected stockists.
- James Wellbeloved reserves the right to impose and alter maximum limits on points available over set periods. These maximums which are currently set are:
- 1,500 points per individual transaction
- 15,000 points per annum.
- James Wellbeloved Rewards programme points are deemed to have no cash value.
- Points will be classed as redeemed once exchanged for vouchers or promotional items (terms and conditions apply).
- To qualify for points, cards must be presented in the stockist at the time of purchase, points cannot be added retrospectively.
- Points are valid for a total of 12 months from the date earned. Points not redeemed at this point will expire.
- Pet owners wishing to close their Rewards Programme account may do so by contacting James Wellbeloved using the contact us option within the RewardsProgramme website or by returning their card to:
James Wellbeloved Rewards Programme
Oak Tree Meadow
- Promotional items and e-vouchers available by redeeming points are only available whilst stocks last and are subject to specific terms and conditions.
- James Wellbeloved reserves the right to make a final decision on points awarded for any transaction at all times.
- Abuse or misuse will not be tolerated and James Wellbeloved reserves the right to remove, recall, decline, withdraw or suspend any account or the programme at its discretion. This includes any promotional activities which may attract additional bonus points.
- Cards should be kept in a safe place. No responsibility can be taken by James Wellbeloved for any loss associated with the loss or theft of Rewards Programme cards.