1. The promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland independent retailers, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s group companies, their families and agents or anyone else associated with this promotion.
2. Entries to be received between 09:00 on Thursday 1st February 2018 and noon on Thursday 8th March 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To enter, take a photograph of your in-store display for your James Wellbeloved Puppy Range using the new POS materials provided and email it to your local Territory Business Manager to be received during the Promotion Period. Please include your name and the store name, address, email address and phone number with your photograph.
4. Photographs submitted can be in any format except PDF, have a maximum file size of 10MB and must be your own original photograph. Photographs should not feature any individuals, should only show the James Wellbeloved display and not feature prominent imagery of competitor brands. Any photographs not complying with this Condition 4 will automatically be disqualified.
5. Maximum one entry per retail store. Late entries, entries submitted on behalf of a third party and entries submitted by any other means (e.g. by post) will be rejected. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are not received or are delayed for any reason or which include incomplete or incorrect contact details. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
6. There are 5 prizes to be won, each prize consisting of £100 High Street shopping vouchers. Shopping vouchers will be subject to issuer terms and conditions and be valid for 12 months.
7. The prize winners will be the stores whose photographs feature the five best in-store displays, based on standout, creativity and size of display. The five winning stores will be selected by a panel of judges (including at least one independent individual). Judging will take place by no later than Monday 12th March 2018.
8. The result of the display competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winning stores.
9. The five winners will be notified by email by Wednesday 14th March 2018 and will receive their prize vouchers within a further 28 days at the store address provided with their entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prize vouchers that are not received due to incorrect or incomplete address details having been provided by a winner. Any prizes that are returned to sender will be deemed unwanted and that winning store’s prize entitlement will be forfeited.
10. The winners’ details (name of store and county only) will be available for a 6-week period by sending an SAE to James Wellbeloved Puppy Display Winners, Crown Pet Foods Ltd, Oak Tree Meadow, Blackworthy Road, Castle Cary, Somerset, BA7 7PH. after 14th March 2018.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it reasonably believes has breached any of these terms and conditions. Entrants should have the permission of their retail store manager, where appropriate, prior to submitting an entry.
12. By participating in the promotion, all entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and any entry rules set out in any associated promotional material.
13. By taking part in the competition and submitting an entry, entrants are deemed to agree that their photograph will be the property of the Promoter and they assign all current and future intellectual property rights subsisting in such photograph to the Promoter. The Promoter shall be free to use any photographs submitted for any purposes it wishes, including but not limited to uploading it onto any website or media page and in future promotions and advertisements.
14. The prizes are as stated, are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances, outside its reasonable control.
16. Any personal information supplied by entrants will be used for the administration of this promotion only and will not be retained once all prizes have been awarded.
17. Prize winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
18. This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion or these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Crown Pet Foods Ltd, Oak Tree Meadow, Blackworthy Road, Castle Cary, Somerset, BA7 7PH.