Close search Submit


Can I feed my dog chocolate?

No. While we might love it, chocolate in all forms is poisonous to our dogs. In small amounts it can cause them to experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and restlessness but in larger amounts can cause abnormal heart rhythm, tremors, seizure and even death. Find more here.

Was this helpful?
61% of users found this helpful

IF YOU STILL NEED US, WE ARE HERE

If you have found there is something we haven’t answered feel free to telephone our Nutritional Helpline Monday to Friday between 9am and 4:30pm and a member of the team will be more than happy to help.


Contact Us