Please read these promotion rules carefully. By entering a promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To participate in the promotion an entrant must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) aged 16 years or over at the time of entry.
- The promotion is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agencies or anybody connected with the promotions.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- To participate in the promotion, an entrant should upload a photo or video of their pet and tell us about their pet’s story through the form on the website. Entries must be submitted by no later than 23:59 on Saturday 15th February 2020 to qualify for entry in the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person.
- There are two prizes to be won. The prizes are all equal and consist of two tickets to Crufts 2020 on any of the following days; Thursday 5th March 2020, Friday 6th March 2020, Saturday 7th March 2020 OR Sunday 7th March 2020, at the NEC in Birmingham. The winners and their guest will be responsible for all costs associated with use of the tickets including any travel, accommodation and refreshments.
- The winners will be the first 2 names selected randomly from all valid entries submitted in the promotion on the James Wellbeloved website. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the promotion closing date.
- The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winners.
- The winners will be contacted in the first instance by the Promoter, who will send the winner an email. The winners should respond by sending the Promoter an email reply within three working days accepting the prize and providing address details to which their prize should be sent. If the Promoter does not hear from a winner within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternate winner from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
- Details of the winners in the promotion will be announced on the next James Wellbeloved monthly newsletter. Alternatively, details of the winners (names and counties only) can be obtained for a 4-week period by sending an SAE marked “James Wellbeloved Promotion Winners” to the Promoter to be received after Monday 2nd March 2020.
- The prizes are as stated, are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any entries that fail to be entered in the prize draw or are delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt with the Promoter. The Promoter cannot be responsible in the event that it is unable to contact a winner, or a winner fails to receive their prize, as a result of them having provided inaccurate or incorrect contact/address details.
- Promotion winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion or extend the entry period without giving advance notice in the event that it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reason or disqualify a participant if the Promoter suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the prize draw or has acted unethically or in breach of these terms and conditions in any way.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted the entry rules set out in all promotional materials and these terms and conditions when participating in the promotion.
- If an entrant includes a photograph or video of themselves and/or their pet(s) when submitting their entry, that entrant is deemed to have given permission for the Promoter to use their photograph/video on its social media platforms. Any photographs/videos submitted must be original, belong to the entrant and not feature any other individuals (except with the express consent of such individuals).
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: James Wellbeloved (A Division of Mars Petcare UK), Oak Tree Meadow, Blackworthy Road, Castle Cary, Somerset BA7 7PH.